Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-08-01

The End of this Weekend

This weekend is almost gone.
Tomorrow my new weekday will start.

I want to work harder and to spend more valuble weekdays.
:)

I went rafting two days ago with my co-workers.
We had great time. I was happy to hang out and work with them.

Today I went to my grandma's house and had lunch with her. She is so old that she is wierder than before, but I always try to understand her though it is not easy to do so.
Getting old is scary. I want not to be older. (Am I a Perterpan? -_- Rather than Peterpan I wanna be a Tinkerbell because she is pretty and hot. haha)

While I talked with my co-workers in Kanwondo, I asked my self how much I knew about love. Well... actually I don't know well. I suspend whether the love I did before was true or not. Was it merely a play with hearts? I don't know...
So many things I don't know about me!

2 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Hi, I was attracted by your website title. There is a japanese manga that has the same tilte. I'm Ling here. I started my blog around the same time as you. Just hope to exchange ideas and thinking of different culture. I'm in Singapore..

10:57 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Hi~ Nice to meet you~.
You're my first guest to come to my blogs as far as I know. I will visit your blog now. hehe

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home