Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2005-03-03

Failed

The attempt that living apart from my family was failed.
The main reason is the lack of money. It would cost much money than I expected.

First I have to pay rent.
Second I have to buy lab top computer.

Ahh....Money.. is always the big problem!!!

Therefore the plan was postponed to May.

News> I will do practical teaching in the public school in April, which is the part of training in my school. ( I am majoring in English Education.) So I will leave my job for a month. I am happy to meet new surroundings and challenge. I want something new!

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

I agreed. Money is always the issue for me too. I said before that I want to do this and that, blah blah blah. But I never did any of it.
So you are going to be an English teacher? I remembered you said you wish to teach. This will be a good experience for you. I’m glad for you.

5:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home