Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-11-18

Butterfly Effect

Have you heard about Butterfly Effect?
It means the Flap of a Butterfly’s Wings in Brazil set off a Tornado in Texas.
This hypothesis is based on that : all the things in the world are connected to each other in the relations of cause and effect.
Thesedays inner changes do not occur to me much, so my life is simple. Therefore I enjoy others' adventures and news in which I attempt Butterfly Effect. On this belief, I hope others' good news would affect to me someday.
Hey there give me the Butterfly Effect.

2 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

I sort of believe in the Butterfly Effect. Everything in the world is interconnected in someway.. It might not make a connection at first but it is there. This is sort of a philosophy question to me. One of the philosophy theories is that all the things in the world have a common substance. Example, a decomposed wood goes back to the soil and acted as a fertilizer for the other plants. Therefore, it has to have common or at least changed substances that still have the basic compound in it.
Erm… I better stop. It is turning into a philosophy post. Anyway, ya I believe in the Butterfly Effect.
Hopefully my Philosophy theory I mention is correct..
t has been so long seem I read that theory.
Correct me if I’m wrong :)

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger flowerful said...

Yea..I agree in your theory. I think there must exist something that make interconnections. It probably might be based on Buddhism. Buddhism is attractive though I am a christian.

11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home