Far Far Away

life is cool?

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Korea

I don't have any idea about who I am. :)

2004-10-30

Zoo Walk

I went walking in the zoo with my collegue.
We make children's books so I guess we have child's hearts. :) We was crazy over cute animals.
As well we talked, took photos, and watched Dolphin Show. Going to the zoo is not that huge thing, but it refreshed me up.
Tall buildings, nosisy cars, crowded peolple.... Thoes are all about cities where I live. There are not many open places in the cities. However once driving about 10 minutes from the cities, you can meet open and fresh places like the zoo. I am content with my humble life wiht a bit of happiness.

In this weekend, I want to watch the movie, "Before the Sun Sets" That's my plan. I was so impressed by "Before the Sun Rises" before that I have waited for the movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger LemonCloud said...

Thanks for your suggestion. I guessed I’m in need of something different. About my toe, it is all blue black right now, still painful but on the way to recovery.
Your photos look great. I have never experienced any season’s changes before. In my country, there’s only rain and sun. I really wish to experience different season.. Specially snow.

9:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home